Here is a LO i made using prompts from 3 challenges ::
1. prompt #1 : Studio Challenges : 12th March - Patterned Paper Half
2. prompt #2 : Scrap Our Stash : March Tic Tac Toe Stash
i used Charm, Gold and Crate Paper
3. prompt #3 : Counterfeit Kit Challenge : Challenge #1: Old Plus New :: the old is patterned paper :: typed paper - DIY shop - Crate paper and for the new is the alpha vellum paper from Megan Hoppener collection.
here is my LO :
I used my Mar 2017 CKC kit to make this layout.
I also tried a new technique for embossing using a stencil. Its the magenta dotted distressed areas on my LO. It turned out better than i expected ;). this is what i did ::
1. using a Tim Holtz round ink blending tool applied a pigment ink thru a stencil (i used The Crafters Workshop - 6 x 6 - Life Remembered love this stencil - so distressed)
2. remove stencil and pour embossing powder and heat set.
do give this a try if u like using embossing powders and stencils.
Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)