Here is a LO i made for using prompts from 3 challenges
1. prompt #1 : Scrap Our Stash : Challenge #22 - WORD - CHARM and a sketch :: used C - camera, H - Heart, A - Alpha letters, R - round shape, M - metal embellishment
2. prompt #2 : Off the Rails Scrapbooking - Mood Board & Stitching
3. prompt #3 : Simon Says Stamp - Monday : Layer it Up
used lots of patterned paper layers behind my photos.
here is my LO :
I used my Mar 2017 CKC kit to make this layout.
had fun making this one :).
Just sharing 3 new goodie products which were featured in CHA-winter-2017. all from Tim Holtz. love love love them.
1. Tim Holtz - Layering Stencil - Mini Set 25 :: i love the floral one :: its so so pretty
2. Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Cling Foam Stamps - Block Upper :: great font, very clean & graphic. stamps wonderfully; a very distressed uneven look .
3. Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Design Tape - Rose :: i do like the tape designs but i had expected it to be more transparent like tissue tape / washi tape, but its thicker and so it doesn't tear as easily and and its kind-of opaque and a bit darker in tone in real. oh well. love the patterns.
I have obviously already used them in my art-journal to try them out. here is a close-up shots of the where i used it.
Can't wait to try them on my layouts. :)
Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)