This is what I did taking inspiration from the
Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge : Scratched Up
The challenge : do anything that had some distressing of any kind.
So i took my alcohol inks, foil paper and an embossing folder.
This is what i made.
what i did :
1. emboss my DCWV silver foil paper.
2. dabbed alcohol inks - mix of lettuce, slate, butterscotch.
3. sanded it lightly
4. dabbed a little gold alcohol ink in few spots using the same felt piece.
5. sanded it again where i put the gold.
6. punched out a few shapes. and done ! :)
here is my layout i used these pieces in.
I used alcohol inks on the metal letters and sanded it a little for a more grungy look. I also used distress ink to distress the edges of my layout and to do some imperfect stamping.
Thank-u for stopping by.