Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Challenge : SSS Monday : Anything Goes, PL Value Kit & a freebie

Hello ! This is what I did for the
Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge : Anything Goes 

The challenge : do anything u like.

So I decided to use the very brand new Heidi Swapp Project Life - Overlay Kit. I love this. the colors r vibrant and u get quite a bit. I also used new Heidi Swapp Project Life self inking stamp.






here is my layout

 
I used the 3x4 overlays as layers under my pics.

I made the "love" die-cut using a black marker and the silhouette-trace and cut feature. Today I'm sharing the .png file. I also made a 3x4 frame. This is only for personal use. hope u enjoy using it in u'r layouts. :)

please click here or on the preview to download. 

http://www.4shared.com/zip/cqjVzz_lce/Scrappingpluv-2014-08-love.html

Thank-u for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this layout ~ it's wonderful and has so much detail to feast your eyes on! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete