Here is my take on the "July 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge".
This month the inspiration kit is "Heat Wave" - from Scrapbook and Cards Today - Crop & Create Delivered Kit (Summer 2015). love the bright colors and the fun feeling. :)
Here is my collection.
Kit Details :
1. I took inspiration from the colors for the paper selection.
2. also included a few blank chipboard pieces which i plan to paint.
3. added 2 stamp sets to mimic the wave and fun elements
love how it all turned out.
I already did a LO using the kit. :).
This LO i made using prompts from 3 challenges ::
1. prompt #1 : Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday - Photo Inspiration : i took inspiration from the boardwalk, yellow and blue color
2. prompt #2 : Counterfeit Kit Challenge : Challenge #1: Inspired by Beach Reading : i took inspiration from the how the book titles always stands out and placed my title as a focal element.
3. prompt #3 : Scrap Our Stash : July Book Inspired : i took inspiration from the circles and used that in my composition.
here is the LO i made :
Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)