Friday, June 10, 2016

June 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Hello !
Here is my take on the "June 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge".

This month the inspiration kit is the beautiful Hip Kit Club's May kits. love the colors and the freshness feeling. :)


Here is my collection.
Kit Details :

1. I took inspiration from the colors for the paper selection, added a few large scraps too.

2. I also included a pale pink acrylic paint.

3. loved all the variety of stickers, so added lots of floral stickers.

love how it all turned out.

Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun kit! You've got great shades of blues and pinks from the inspiration kit, and I see lots of fun word stickers in your choices too. Looking forward to seeing what you make this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good strong resemblance to the original

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great forgery, right down to those fun Elsie chipboard buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am in love with your kit! As I keep saying, I just love your color sense & style. Will keep getting through the Linky in great anticipation of your pages! :)

    ReplyDelete