Thursday, April 30, 2015

Challenge : Simon Says Stamp - Monday - Anything Goes!

Hello !
Here is a LO i made for : Simon Says Stamp - Monday : Anything Goes



I recently visited CKC Convention at Manchester and got my hands on the Tim Holtz - Blossom stencil. I love love this stencil, so i immediately used it on my layout. I think it just adds the perfect touch to the layout.

I used a sketch by Page Drafts and the collection kit is - Wildflower by Carta Bella. beautiful collection to work.

Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)

small note : I know i haven't been posting for a while, that's cause i have been working on a huge heritage project for my hubby. Oh my, old pics can be so fascinating and tiresome to work with ;), and scanning takes forever and then there is the story hunting. But this is something i have wanted to do for a long time so working on that. But to keep my scrap happiness i plan to post at-least 1/2 layouts a month. :)

1 comment:

  1. Stunning layout! It has so much energy and the captions under each photo are great. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete