This is what i did for the
CKC Challenge #1 - Be Inspired By Pinterest.
I scrap-lifted this layout :
Lovely by Gluestickgirl (Studio Calico)
here is my layout which i made using my Nov CKC kit
had lots of fun making this layout.
I also did a little mini stamping on the layout around my pics after sticking them down using acrylic stamps.
this is how i did it :
1. stick all u'r papers and photos down on the paper
2. select tiny stamps, i used leaves, branches and small flowers and place them stamp side down where u would like to stamp them.
3. stick the stamping block on them and lift the stamps.
4. use a scratch piece of paper (like printing paper) and mask the photo and do partial stamping on the patterned paper.
5. remove the scratch piece of paper and done. it will appear that u did the stamping before u stuck the photos.
Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)