Here is my take on the "Sep Counterfeit Kit Challenge".
This month the inspiration kit is
the Scrapbook Circle's August Kit: Island Paradise
really love the eclectic vibe of the kit.
Here is my collection kit.
I really loved making the script-type glitter words using my Silhouette.
this is how i did it :
1. stick the glitter paper with the glitter side stuck to the mat. i used the DCWV Glitzy Glitter stack
2. selected the words and images to cut - i used Ali Edward's - Awesome Script Words
3. use the trace feature mark the cut lines
4. then select the Mirror - Flip Horizontal to reverse the cut lines.
5. and use the appropriate setting and cut.
i also cut 2 feathers and clouds.
lovin it. looking forward to making a few layouts with this kit.
Thank-u for stopping by :)