Here is another LO i made using prompts from 3 challenges :
1. prompt #1 : Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday : Anything Goes
2. prompt #2 : Creative Scrappers : CS Sketch 286
3. prompt #3 : 1-2-3 Get Scrappy : Jan Board : Silver Paint, Vellum, Stamped Image
here is my LO :
I used my Jan - counterfeit kit products to create this layout.
this is how i did my faux wax look :
1. mixed water with modelling paste and got it to a slightly dripping consistency
2. next, put small dollops of it on my LO and then tapped the LO vertically on the bottom edge to make it drip.
3. dried it. and then painted over it with a little silver paint.
it did look really messy at first but after i added the embellishments i think it looks very textured, and messy but i wanted to convey a messy wax art studio look. :)
Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)