This is layout i did using prompts from 2 different challenges :
1. prompt #1 : Counterfeit kit : Challenge #1: I love Ribbon!
2. prompt #2 : Simon Says Stamp - Monday : Anything Goes
here is my layout :
layout back-ground (mask technique) : i have seen this similar idea done with distressed strips of paper and strips of fabric. I used a mix of washi tape and ribbon.
this is how i did it.
1. free-hand a shape on a patterned paper - i used a heart shape
2. cut it out and trace the shape on the base paper.
3. lay the strips to cover that shape on the base paper & adhere - i used stitching
4. place the patterned paper and adhere - i used stitching.
and that's it.
hope u liked this layout idea.
Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)