This is a layout i did using prompts from 3 different challenges :
1. prompt #1 : Stuck?! sketches - September 1st Challenge
2. prompt #2 : Off the Rails - Colours of Gold and Blue
3. prompt #3 : ARTastic - String or twine
here is my LO :
I used my Sep - counterfeit kit products to create this layout.
I added some gold glitter & blue foiled (made using "DCWV" foiled paper) embellishments.
Other things i did :
1. used the Little B - Starry Night paper tape to create a border and embellishments.
love the foil on the tape. also it has a cutter in the packaging which is great but a little inconvenient when it comes to storage.
2. made a shabby flower using fabric and the Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors. love it.
3. stamped with Faber-Castell Gelatos - Aqua. I'm not good at this, but learning. this is the way i do it.
>> wet the gelato stick
>> rub and dab it on a very dry stamp
>> stamp it
it gives a very shappy watery kind of look.
note : if u r new to this - try stamping a thick-lines stamp rather something having a crisp outline.
Thank-u for stopping by. :)